Ecosoy, C1, or C3

cedar_lea

So with shipping prices being a huge budget factor I've been trying to familiarize myself with local suppliers.

I just noticed that a supplier here in town carries Ecosoy Advanced, C1, & C3. Now because mixing scents is my first passion I don't really want to bother with something that is going to be too fussy and reject half my blend as soy seems to have a reputation to do . . . but it would be really nice to be able to pick up a lb of wax whenever I feel like it and throw some tarts together with my current scent obsession.

How versitle are these three? Would checking them out be setting myself up for a world of frustration or is there one that is likely to be a great find?

Answered in your duplicate post in the veggie wax forum.

You will notice by reading other threads here and in the veggie wax forum that CBA (Ecosoya Container Blend Advanced) is not the best choice for HT. Here's a link I have posted several times before from the NGI (manufacturer of Ecosoya products) website regarding their "fragrance program."

http://www.ngiwax.com/resources/fragranceprogram.html

Since we seldom know what FO manufacturer our suppliers are using, it's hit and miss as to whether we get fragrances from Ecosoya's preferred list. Some folks report great results most probably because they have accidentally "hit" on a supplier who orders their FOs from one of the "fragrance program" manufacturers.