"Did you burn popcorn?", he asked...

justajesuschick

I LOVE coffee. I do.

So, I was placing an order with a supplier who has a yummy sounding latte scent so i tossed it in my cart.

It smelled really good when making. VERY strong, but good. I tested it a couple of times and all I could get was burnt coffee. Like when someone leaves a pot on a burner in some cafe or gas station. Yuck.

So, tonight when getting out melts, I took that bag out to toss the remaining melts. I dumped the bag into the garage trash can thinking that perhaps the garage would smell nice, like coffee.

I just went out to the garage to ask my husband (sweet, quiet, never says a word about my smelly hobby) a question and I was met with the question in my title. He said he smelled it when he walked out into the garage and he could not "take it" and had to put the whole trash bag into our big roll away trash can. Oops.

I still plan to try the Peak coffee scent spoken about here recently (pumpkin something) but perhaps coffee/latte scents are not going to be for me...

Both of those scents, burnt coffee and burnt popcorn, are really bad. But, I think burnt popcorn is the worst. One time DS made some popcorn, set the timer for like 7 or 8 minutes, then made a phone call. Well, that is a bit too long for popcorn. Bag caught fire. Naturally he did this like the day before a big family dinner. House reeked.

I LOVE coffee. I do.

So, I was placing an order with a supplier who has a yummy sounding latte scent so i tossed it in my cart.

It smelled really good when making. VERY strong, but good. I tested it a couple of times and all I could get was burnt coffee. Like when someone leaves a pot on a burner in some cafe or gas station. Yuck.

So, tonight when getting out melts, I took that bag out to toss the remaining melts. I dumped the bag into the garage trash can thinking that perhaps the garage would smell nice, like coffee.

I just went out to the garage to ask my husband (sweet, quiet, never says a word about my smelly hobby) a question and I was met with the question in my title. He said he smelled it when he walked out into the garage and he could not "take it" and had to put the whole trash bag into our big roll away trash can. Oops.

I still plan to try the Peak coffee scent spoken about here recently (pumpkin something) but perhaps coffee/latte scents are not going to be for me...

Who was the supplier? I've tried some rank coffee scents before..just wondering.

All the scents I use comes from your country (I'm italian), and I love them all, but to be honest.. I still have to find a real smelling coffee.

All the ones I tested have that yucky burnt smell.

The only coffee I use is from peak. I mean straight coffee.

I have a Vanilla Latte and another scent I can't remember the name, it has chocolate, coffee and vanilla, they both were bert's scents and no burnt smell.