Spiced/Spicy Apples and Peaches. Where now that TN does not have in stock?

justajesuschick

Dessa-I have been testing the 415 mixed with 4625 and also 4794 for the last few days. I have also been testing those same 2 paraffins with 6006 and the Clarus 3022.

It is just after one week of curing so I will not make any judgements for another week or two when I can test again.

Most of my scents are bakery as well so I thought trying some soy was worth a try!

I should have added that 415 is a container wax with no additives.

I can see burnout from where I sit. There are just so many variables. I just wish, like magic, someone would look at my list of favorite FO's, wave a wand and a single slab, bag or bucket of wax was deemed best and I could be done! Oh, if only it were that easy...

Beth-The PB and all I could see when I was there was 10 pounds or a case! Thanks for having better eyes than me. I even went to the bottom of the page! For now I am going to be content with TCS Spiced Apples and Peaches. It is yummy. Thank you!!

Chandlerwicks-You must do 4625 at 75% and 4627 at 25% for stand alone melts, then. Right?

I just went and checked m "inventory" and I have bundles made with 4625/4627 at 50/50. So, tonight's test changes...

Will test same FO in 4625/4630 versus 4625/4627. This test had previously been a tie.

In two other warmers will be 415/4627 in the same 2 FO's I have been testing all weekend.