Favorite "Spring" FOs?

I'm not adding new spring scents this year but the ones I added last year are awesome

All from NG

Pink Watermelon

Sweet Orange Chili Pepper (adding this scent was the best decision I ever made. lol)

Black Cherry Bomb

Fresh Cut Grass

Odor Eliminator (I changed the name to Lemon Twist)

Pearberry

Satsuma

Vanilla Bean

Hmmm. some others I have are Cucumber Melons, Love Spell (sells well year round) Frosted Lime Cupcake.

Was at BBW earlier this week & they have some new florals that are pretty good. I think one was a fresh blooms scent... I'm not a floral person, but a soft one of these types draws me in. Now I have to hunt down some dupes or mix my own.

I bought about 10 pounds of Calla Lilly from Candlewic as a closeout and it's our best selling floral. It even beats out all of the Lavender based fragrances we stock. I'm working now to match or dupe it before I run out. It's also our most requested fragrance for custom wedding projects. FC Rose is right up there too.

My best selling "green scent" is "Fresh Air" from Gemlite. It's a super-thrower in 4630 and at only $7.00 per pound a "real keeper" in my inventory.

I'm excited about trying out and adding the Chili Pepper fragrance from Candlescience, whose samplers just went on sale. It's been some time since we've added a really unique frangrance to our catalog. I've been reading good reviews on various other supplier's "CP" FO. I hope I find a good one.

Dave @ Charlotte Hall Country Candles

Edited by emilyspoppy

Fresh Bamboo- MC (made a batch of cp soap with this fo a couple weeks ago and it is so fresh and clean smelling! I think it will be perfect for spring and summer and will be good to blend with grapefruit or other citrus fo)

Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper- MC

Honeysuckle Vine- MC

Yeah for Yummy (Lush Dupe)- NG

Peach Magnolia Raspberry- Tennessee

Seaside- MC

Coconut Lime Verbena- MC