Fragrance amounts

I'm just a beginner and have many questions, but I'll ask this one first. 

How can I make more than one fragrance at a time?  Not everyone wants the same thing and I can't organize my mind to be able to figure this out without having several containers on the stove at once.  I just can't figure out the easiest way to do this?  I thought about starting out with the votive size.  Is this the easiest way to start?

I do the same as Karen. I have a Presto Pot that I purchased at Wal-mart and I melt my wax in there. It can do about 6 lbs at a time.  I have pour pots that I got from a supplier and use those for each scent.  I prepare the pour pots first with the dye and scent and then when the wax is ready, I ladle the wax into the pour pots. :)

My process is very similar. I make small batches (4 - 8 tarts in portion cups at a time). I heat my wax in the presto pot. Then I weigh my FO in a little souffle cup, drop my color in a glass pyrex measuring glass, ladle the wax into the glass, add the FO, stir then pour. I just finished pouring 30 different scents. 

I do mine a more risky way(disaster waiting to happen)

I have 5 pour pots that I add my FO to and keep on a electric skillet on warm

I then take my wax for each scent (example of a 2 lb batch) weigh out 2 lbs wax and melt to temp in presto and I then pour right from the presto into the pour pot ( I know...what if I slip and goes everywhere) and then weigh out 2 more pounds - melt and pour and so on and so on

For me ladling and weighing out wax is a whole other step I don't want to take and so far I have been lucky to not spill- my pour pots are big so it helps

This may sound strange but it works for me. I line up my bottles on the work bench in accordance to their type or similarity and after pouring  that fragrance, place the bottle on the  other side of the bench and check off on my worksheet how many poured. I line the poured candles from left to right in rows starting at the back of a large cooling box. The next day I begin pulling candles out and inspect for problems, trim the wicks, place the lids on and stack on a shelf with the bottle in front to mark the fragrance. I place my labels and warning stickers and return them  to the jar box and write the fragrance on the top and shelve. Keeping a list is really important for me to insure that the right label is on the candle. I use one pour pot (glass coffee carafe with drip proof spout) and clean up in  between if using color (which I don't) or if changing from bakery fragrances to floral or something that would require a clean up. Otherwise, you aren't going to smell a trace of Sugar Cookie in a batch of Creme Brulee KWIM? I  weigh everything and use an oven digital thermometer with the silver wire and a probe that stays in my pour pot on my double eye warmer on the bench. If I am pouring 12 oz jars with 6% fo the math looks like this (jar holds 8 oz of wax-pour in 15 oz of wax and 1 oz fo) and pour into the jar on the scale. If all goes as planned there is no left over wax and all the candles look the same. Oh and make sure your jars are on a level area. HTH

Steve