Seeking alternative feather palm wax supplier

Hello All!

We have been using Peak's feather palm wax for years, purchased in case quantities, and pleased with the results.  However, they were out over the holiday season, which really put us in a bind, and now restocked at $10 higher than previously.  I am wondering if you can advise on an alternative supplier which has reasonable cost on feather palm wax, reasonable shipping and ideally a member of the Roundtable On Sustainable Palm Oil. 

Thank you!

Lianne

Both Candlewic and Candles and Supplies carry the feather palm. It don't know if they are from Roundtable members but CS carries the same glassglow as Peaks so I would think that it is. BTW-- C&S is also OOS of the feather palm.

I have purchased palm wax from both suppliers and never been disappointed. Its best to catch Candlewic when they are having a sale or offering a shipping discount.

BTW-- Candlewic buys the raw materials and blends their own waxes. I have been using their crystal container palm wax for years and find it is the most consistent performing wax I have ever used and I never get a bad batch-- ever! I have also used their feather palm to test and liked it. Just wish they would carry tortoise shell.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW ok so after looking at NG and Lonestar and Candles and Supplies and few other places that Google popped up....it looks like even with the price increase Peak is still my best option...but Lonestar is not far behind....for me it is shipping somehow 10lb bag is cheaper from Peak but 55lb case is cheaper from Lonestar :wacko:

Thanks for the replies everyone!  And Cassi, thanks for sharing your research.  I have found the same, Bittercreek's feather palm is less expensive than Peak's, but their shipping makes the overall cost more expensive!