Whats on your Spring candle line up?

Candybee

I'm going with a tropical theme this spring. I am curious if a "theme" line up will sell better for me. Anyway here are a few I am using:

Plumeria

Bamboo & Sugarcane

Rain Water (renaming Tropical Rain)

Pineapple

Ocean

Coconut

Passionfruit & Guava

So what do you have on your list?

Guest OldGlory

I'm still waiting to discuss it with the buyer, lol. This company has a fairly strict "interpretive" style, sort of old timey, so everything has to fit the atmosphere of the store.

I'm going with a tropical theme this spring. I am curious if a "theme" line up will sell better for me. Anyway here are a few I am using:

Plumeria

Bamboo & Sugarcane

Pineapple

Ocean

Coconut

Passionfruit & Guava

Your fragrance line up sounds lovely.Have you found a coconut that throws well?  I've tried lots and can't get a hot throw in soy.

Florals, (well, mixed florals - it is a rare floral out there that I can stomach using straight) and sweet, but not cloying/sickly sweet, and water type scents.

So here is my tentative spring list:

SweetPea - straight 

Rose (mixed) 

Apple Mint - my blend than I call Enchanted Mint

Cotton Candy

Apple Blossom

Spring Storms (a water/floral blend of my own) 

Fruit Basket (another fruity blend of my own) 

And then I'll of course be doing a lot of mixing trying to find something unique that I like. :) 

• Like 1

Plumeria

Bamboo & Sugarcane

Pineapple

Ocean

Coconut

Passionfruit & Guava

Your fragrance line up sounds lovely.Have you found a coconut that throws well?  I've tried lots and can't get a hot throw in soy.

Sorry I don't use soy. I make palm candles. I blend my own coconut. When I did use soy I used to use Tradewinds coconut cream pie which threw really strong. Unfortunately they closed a few years ago. I have used Peaks coconut cream pie too but only with paraffin. It throws great in paraffin.

• Like 1

Bamboo, Coconut, Lilac, Daffodil, Lavender, a blend of Honeydew Melon and Vanilla that I call Honeydew Ice Cream, Black Raspberry, Strawberry, Strawberry Musk, Georgia Peach, Lemon, Buttercream, Fresh Cut Grass, Lime & Lemongrass, some ocean type scent, some "dirt" blend scents :), fruity and anything else that grabs at me. :) Love talking about Spring! :) 

Aside from typical florals ...

So if I do the jasmine orange blossom (possible F&M addition) ... and it turns out ... that'll be on my list

Rune Stone is on my list along with wisteria, a reworking of Muskrat Love ... must get the smoothness of it replaced with an amber that doesn't force me to use a torch to wick it ... fruits will be another choice, but as to what, I am not sure yet.