Absinthe

Daisymay66

26 minutes ago, AL83 said:

I have the ones from Indigo Fragrances and TCS and they both smell like spiced gumdrops too. Although the one from TCS is weaker than the one from Indigo.

Have you used many of Indigo fragrances? I thought they looked like they were NG oils rebottled?

I believe I only use two fragrances from Indigo consistently. (Sunset and Angel)

I think they may have they same supplier or compounder for oils as other companies out there as they added an "Opium" duplication scent to their stock last month and then a week or so later, Aztec introduced an "Opium" fragrance oil as well. So I think it may just be a case of same supplier because Indigo is actually cheaper than NG and it would be very cost ineffective to business to rebottle fragrances at a cheaper price. 

• Like 1

WSP's Absinthe description is:

Crafters Choice™ Absinthe* Fragrance Oil 177

Bright lemon, fresh orange are topped with white jasmine and sensual musk. 

Renaming that is a good idea since they are taking a LOT of liberties with the name, lol. That is not even close to "Absinthe", which is fennel, anise, wormwood and other aromatics infused into alcohol. The fennel and anise give the characteristic top notes. 

People who dislike absinthe would never buy that one because of the name. Those who love absinthe would be disappointed that it is not. I blend my own since i cannot find anything manufactured that is even close. Or that is skin safe in % i need for other applications. 

• Like 2