Upscale spaish, boutiquish, aromatherapy fall/thanksgiving scents?

Trappeur

6 minutes ago, moonshine said:

Here is another idea 

when you said she she prefers upscale spa type scents the first thing that came to my mind was SC red currant votivo type

This scent is amazing and strong and totally reminds me of a Indian summer (that's what I renamed it) everything Fall tart and sweet  

You could mix it maybe with a sage or maybe a cider or pumpkin but I think it's great on its own 

Oh I love votivo red currant. I remember when those candles first came out decades ago, I couldn't get over how strong they were but in a good way ! tart but hard to describe scent . Love?

• 5 months later...
On 8/25/2016 at 7:10 PM, puma52 said:

Hey Trappeur,

Ohhhhhh.....I love the idea of a Wine Cider scent! That sounds nice Trappeur! Have you ever bought from Sweet Cakes? They have a divine Oatmeal , Milk and Honey and an awesome Honey scent too. I did a .75 of the OMH with .25 of their Honey and it is divine! You could easily blend some Vanilla Voodoo to it also..yumm!  Their honey is just out of this world. Maybe a blend of Tangerine and Honey. A blend of Honey, Coconut and Vanilla. Also maybe a plain Honey and several different Vanillas that you may have. How about BDay Cake, Buttercream Frosting (if you have never bought from Day-Star...oh my this is awesome..good excuse to buy and get their Cake Batter too because this is in the blend too) , Vanilla Voodoo, Cake Batter and Creme Brulee OR Ooey Gooey Caramel....this is awesome too! If the shop likes Patchouli....I love this blend .50 Cinnamon and .50 Patchouli ..I call it Black Cinnamon. I just love this blend ...Honeydew Melon and Vanilla Ice Cream...very Spa like and delicious! I call it Honeydew Ice Cream.  How about Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Souffle, Buttercream Frosting and Honey blend.   Oh this is so fun! :) I hope you find your perfect blend Trappeur!

Puma who's vanilla ice cream do you use ? is it basically a vanilla kicked up a few notches ? 

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 8:38 AM, Trappeur said:

This is the shop that sells many fragrances of wine that I make for her and she is really doing a knock out job on this.  Maybe some blends or something?

I haven't read all the previous suggestions, and this isn't necessarily for fall, but what about some non-grape wines? Elderberry wine, Dandelion, peach, plum, etc.

Or a nice Sangria? The name is evocative, and you'd have nice variety of fruit options especially with summer approaching.

0b2117cd6a351c2915d4b54b7dd47d51.jpg

Edited by Incendia