Cierra Candles must haves

franu61

Never tried any from them... I see that they are having a 10 for 10 sale on 1ozer's monday.  I wasn't going to...until I saw that they offer free shippingon $100 . So now I have to make up my mind.  What works good for you all?  I use 464 but am open to any reviews.

Fran I got some sample from them a few months ago which are very nice.  The only one I have tried so far is "Pumpkin Pecan Waffles)....I've been on the hunt for a dupe of Tennessee's.  Well I have a big sticker attached to the empty bottle to order a pound as it was a huge huge success for me in 464 and threw like crazy.  I really really like very very much.''.   I'll get the others in wax this week and will post my findings.

Trappeur

• Like 2

I love their BBW type Sea Island Cotton and Pumpkin Pecan Waffle. Their Blueberry Cobbler is the best of all I've tried.

Butterscotch Brulee is good; one of my customers loves that one. Home Sweet Home(YC type)  has been a good seller for me.

The only FO I've gotten from Cierra that I can't stand is Autumn Lodge, can't sell it either.