Not sure why but I never noticed JS carried wax. All the the waxes they offer just say they are a in-house  custom blend. Anyone know if the waxes they carry are just rebranded 

with their own name ? If you have used any of them, how are they ? Im wanting to try some for wax melts. 

33 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

One thing that makes me uneasy is Ive read several threads on the owner being rude. I can't say how much truth there is to that since I haven't experienced that myself

I've never had her be rude to me either but she does remove negative reviews of her FO's. I really like a lot of her FO's though. As far as her wax, I've never used it but I remember reading that it was the same as KY tart wax and KY 133. I don't know for sure if that's the case but I remember reading that or someone telling me that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2017 at 9:01 PM, Belinda said:

I've never had her be rude to me either but she does remove negative reviews of her FO's. I really like a lot of her FO's though. As far as her wax, I've never used it but I remember reading that it was the same as KY tart wax and KY 133. I don't know for sure if that's the case but I remember reading that or someone telling me that.

Her 50-50 blends may be the same as KY tart, as I don't know for sure. But her 100 percent paraffin container wax isn't the same as any other wax I have seen. It looks as if her base wax is like 4627, its very soft. But I'm still yet to test it as she hasn't been helpful. You have to buy $200 to even test it and that is before shipping.

On 9/7/2017 at 8:26 PM, Moonstar said:

One thing that makes me uneasy is Ive read several threads on the owner being rude. I can't say how much truth there is to that since I haven't experienced that myself

She has been rude and more importantly NOT at all helpful to me in the past. I've reached out to her two separate times, asking her if I could make a purchase on all 4 of her waxes, with a similar bad attitude toward me both times. 

She doenst offer her container waxes in slab form, you have to purchase a case of wax just for testing. So it would be around $400 to test her 2 container waxes. And she refused to help me in buying a smaller amount, saying she "loses money when selling smaller amounts."  Well she apparently doesn't understand that you might have to lose a little on the samples, in order to gain larger and larger case orders in the future. This is why when you post here asking questions about her waxes, no one has tested them. 

You can see and notice her attitude even in her FAQ on her website. That is how she talked to and treated me, if you want to get a flavor for her, read those FAQ. 

22 minutes ago, Nickie said:

She has been rude and more importantly NOT at all helpful to me in the past. I've reached out to her two separate times, asking her if I could make a purchase on all 4 of her waxes, with a similar bad attitude toward me both times. 

She doenst offer her container waxes in slab form, you have to purchase a case of wax just for testing. So it would be around $400 to test her 2 container waxes. And she refused to help me in buying a smaller amount, saying she "loses money when selling smaller amounts."  Well she apparently doesn't understand that you might have to lose a little on the samples, in order to gain larger and larger case orders in the future. This is why when you post here asking questions about her waxes, no one has tested them. 

You can see and notice her attitude even in her FAQ on her website. That is how she talked to and treated me, if you want to get a flavor for her, read those FAQ. 

I've read from several on here that she's been rude to them too. I'm sure if the opportunity presents itself she'd be rude to me too. I've not had that happen yet. I received the wrong order once and she immediately sent me my order and told me to keep the one I'd received. It wasn't much, just a couple of 4 ounce bottles and some samples that she'd sent me accidentally, but I was surprised that she told me to keep it and admitted to sending the wrong thing after everything I'd read. Maybe one day her attitude will change. We can only hope! It's certainly not good for business to be rude to your customers!

28 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I've read from several on here that she's been rude to them too. I'm sure if the opportunity presents itself she'd be rude to me too. I've not had that happen yet. I received the wrong order once and she immediately sent me my order and told me to keep the one I'd received. It wasn't much, just a couple of 4 ounce bottles and some samples that she'd sent me accidentally, but I was surprised that she told me to keep it and admitted to sending the wrong thing after everything I'd read. Maybe one day her attitude will change. We can only hope! It's certainly not good for business to be rude to your customers!

Glad to hear your experience has been different!  

Maybe she saw my two emails as bothersome, full of questions, without an order to back them up, although, I was dead serious about wanting to test her waxes and I still am. Even though, it would be near $500 to test all 4 JS waxes, I am still absolutely considering it.