Updated with pic of burn: Mutt and Jeff chunkies

geekrunner

This is the first time using a 6" x 6.5" three wick mold I got awhile back. I used a piece of cardboard folded into fourths to make a three-sided partition to have three sections for each wick. Alternated with yellow, green, and blue chunks scented Ocean Breeze, and overpoured with clear paraffin with same scent at 5% load. Will try a #2 sq braid to start.

post-116-139458391104_thumb.jpg

This tall chunky I tried to do like a tilted layer. I started out with blue chunks, tilted and arranged with a skewer, added yellow and arranged, then finished with more blue. Still using Ocean Breeze from Candlewic in chunks and overpour. It kinda worked out how I wanted, but needs a little refining.

post-116-139458391106_thumb.jpg

This tall chunky I tried to do like a tilted layer. I started out with blue chunks, tilted and arranged with a skewer, added yellow and arranged, then finished with more blue. Still using Ocean Breeze from Candlewic in chunks and overpour. It kinda worked out how I wanted, but needs a little refining.

Your candles look great geek....however my twisted brain keeps wanting to read your post incorrectly, causing me to keep laughing. Let's read your post again, changing the "blue", to "blew" and see how the general idea is affected.

This tall chunky I tried to do like a tilted layer. I started out and blew chunks, tilted and arranged with a skewer, added yellow and arranged, then finished with more blue......It kinda worked out how I wanted, but needs a little refining.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: