Reed Diffuser Sticks

CLVC

Reed Diffuser makers, what's the best reed stick out there? I've tried sticks from Just Scent as well as Rustic and they both have just been meh. Is there any other place that anyone can recommend?

Thanks

Reeddiffusers.org and WholesaleReedDiffusers.com are the same company and sell a huge array of reed sizes and colors. Which site you use just depends on how much your going to order on which one is most beneficial. If I remember correctly, if you’re just ordering reeds, it’s better to order from the .org. 

I ordered from them once last year. The black and “white” reeds. Pretty pleased with them but I haven’t ordered from anyone else to compare. 

On 7/5/2019 at 3:13 PM, Sebleo said:

Reeddiffusers.org and WholesaleReedDiffusers.com are the same company and sell a huge array of reed sizes and colors. Which site you use just depends on how much your going to order on which one is most beneficial. If I remember correctly, if you’re just ordering reeds, it’s better to order from the .org. 

I ordered from them once last year. The black and “white” reeds. Pretty pleased with them but I haven’t ordered from anyone else to compare. 

Thank you so much. Do you order the base from them also? I currently use just scent but open to try a diff company

On 7/6/2019 at 2:16 PM, franu61 said:

Got some from Candlescience and they are working just fine.  first time ever tryin any tho, so can't compare.

@franu61 thanks a lot. I'll check them out also

Edited by CLVC