Opinion on flyer...

andrealh1975

I do fundraising for animals and make up flyers.This is so cute.ThIs is the way I would word it:American Cancer Society Fundraiser. And then the wording like support the Cancer Society by attending this event.And the rest.Pretty much of what you have.

Or you could say American Cancer Society Event.Or since in March:American Cancer Society Spring Fling.

Can't think of anything else.

LynnS

Nice flyer, however I'm going to nit-pick it a little. Take out all those " ... " you've got in there. You're forcing pauses in awkward positions. There's really no such thing as a first annual, though everyone must like to think so because it's used quite a bit. Fund-raiser is hyphenated. On the picture, lovely as it is, the bordering around it needs to have the same distance as the other three sides.

Personally I'd find a way to get the date and that info up closer to the top, because you want people to remember it and not scan over it, which people are inclined to do when the info is on the bottom.

Since you've already stated Support the American Cancer Society at the top, why reiterate it right away? And I'd pull Society out of the fence, where the y is in it. At lease what I'm viewing shows that.

Thanks for the input everyone!!

Oh, I see how it works--you scratch my back, and I won't scratch yours...

You proof my work for nothing, but I'll charge you when you want something.

If you'll see I did say just kidding at the end of what I wrote, the person I wrote it to knows it's just for laughs. Thanks for your input anyway.

Something else.To much when you say "1st annual spring vendor fair fundraiser".Why not sum it all up Annual Spring Fundraiser.To much wording there.Date etc under that. Put the 30 vendors and all that will be featured(like baskets etc under that pretty flower).

AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY

ANNUAL SPRING FUNDRAISER

DATE

TIME

PLACE

THEN THE ARTISTS ETC.THE DRAWINGS EVERY 1/2 HOUR.THAT INFO.

UNDER THE FLOWER MENTION 30 VENDORS AND ALL THAT WILL BE FEATURED AT THE FUNCTION(LIKE BASKETS, BATH AND BODY ETC.) Might put that in the colored box.

Someone mentioned never a first.I did that for almost 7 years being the first-seventh auction then suddenly last year with Katrina I decided not to do a auction.People ask me about one all the time.So how do I say the 8th.Entirely different time and year now.It was always in Oct now I may plan on April. As time goes on you might skip a year like I did.

The event,time, place should be together.It will stay in their minds easier.

LynnS