Replacement for Indulgent One from Daystar

Hello, I'm looking for a replacement of my favorite vanilla scent, Indulgent One from Daystar, and/or if anyone has some available for me to purchase?  I have tried so many vanilla scents and this is my absolute favorite!!  If anyone has some recommendations I would greatly appreciate it.  I thought I had some left but must have used up my stash.  Thank you!!

• 3 weeks later...

I never used that scent, hopefully someone has some and can help. The scent I miss from Daystar is vanilla delicious, it’s my favorite. I still have some, I should have it duped.

I think many people want to get dupes of her scents, wish I know where she gets her oils or if she would sell the fo info to anyone; so frustrating that she doesn’t respond and we can’t access these oils. They are quality oils, wonder if she would consider selling her business if she is not able to manage it right now. She had such a great variety of vanilla scents, and vanilla is my downfall, have not found others that are as good

On 6/14/2024 at 2:40 PM, se2653 said:

I think many people want to get dupes of her scents, wish I know where she gets her oils or if she would sell the fo info to anyone; so frustrating that she doesn’t respond and we can’t access these oils. They are quality oils, wonder if she would consider selling her business if she is not able to manage it right now. She had such a great variety of vanilla scents, and vanilla is my downfall, have not found others that are as good

I messaged her months ago about doing a co-op but she wasn’t interested. She’s only about 10 miles from me and we’re friends on facebook and she used to deliver oils to me at work but for some reason she’s not doing business right now. I might message her again and see if she plans to reopen. I had asked her for a list of oils she had in stock so I could post them on here and buy some myself and she kept saying she’d get back to me but she never did. 

On 6/14/2024 at 2:40 PM, se2653 said:

I messaged her months ago about doing a co-op but she wasn’t interested. She’s only about 10 miles from me and we’re friends on facebook and she used to deliver oils to me at work but for some reason she’s not doing business right now. I might message her again and see if she plans to reopen. I had asked her for a list of oils she had in stock so I could post them on here and buy some myself and she kept saying she’d get back to me but she never did. 

I just sent her a message on Facebook but she hasn’t responded and she’s online. It shows that she never read my last message to her in October so I don’t think she’s interested in selling her stock. maybe she’s planning to open back up?

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much Belinda! Really appreciate your efforts in trying to reach her- hope she does restart selling soon, or lets us know where to find these oils!

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2024 at 1:50 PM, se2653 said:

Thank you so much Belinda! Really appreciate your efforts in trying to reach her- hope she does restart selling soon, or lets us know where to find these oils!

I saw her post that her husband has an appointment at MD Anderson which is the large cancer treatment hospital in Houston so it looks like she will have a lot on her plate for now. Hopefully things turn out ok for him and she can refocus on her business. I know her dad was sick for a long time and that kept her busy.