Roses Roses Roses

Donita

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!

Absolutely gorgeous!!! You make candles like I never thought could be done!! :shocked2: You are truly a very, very talented women!! If you ever decide to give courses....... or write a book..... let us know!!

:shocked2: You are the Candle Goddess!!!!!:bow:

Thanks again everyone....and Sharyl55....there isn't a mold. Each petal is made in two sizes. I have a box of several colors. Then start building them just like using fondant frosting. Wraping one around the next until it is as large as you want it. They aren't hard.....if you know how to do it. I taught myself a few weeks ago. I went to a wedding cake decorating website and I went from there. It's fun to create them. "TT" Donita

Syaryl....I forgot to tell you.......to make the leaves, I cut them with deckle edge scissors. I thought it might work....and it did. Then I painted them with acrylic paint to give them some depth. Again I repeat....a lot of fun. "TT" Donita

Thanks again everyone....and Sharyl55....there isn't a mold. Each petal is made in two sizes. I have a box of several colors. Then start building them just like using fondant frosting. Wraping one around the next until it is as large as you want it. They aren't hard.....if you know how to do it. I taught myself a few weeks ago. I went to a wedding cake decorating website and I went from there. It's fun to create them. "TT" Donita

Ive made these type of roses using bread dough before Im thinking what you did is like that ?

Awesome so real looking !

I have heard of the bread dough but haven't seen it. These are like frosting. I guess it is time to do a slide show for my Yahoo Albums for anyone who wants to be as crazy as I am and make flowers. I am trying to teach as much as I can while I am still alive. Someday I won't be here and I want to make sure that all of the young people keep learning art and music. It is sooooooooooooooo very important.I bought my grandson, Van, a full size keyboard when he was two. Then drums and a microphone so he could be a rock star. He is now six and very interested in break dancing. Oh, and I bought him a guitar too. He doesn't know that I have a violin...when he is a little older I will show it to him. I am afraid that he will make a weapon of mass destruction out of it.....he is a boy and loves creepy scary stuff. Donita......See Ya