Rename Lava Lip

maryann

...Gloss so its universal (for boys too) !!! I need a craft for TOMORROW for a Valentine's Party for 4th graders. Thought the lava lip gloss would be cool but I don't think the boys will want to call it gloss.

So any ideas oh creative ones???

Also I have one student allergic to peanuts the teacher won't call the parent to make sure SAO is ok. Do you think for that child I can use sunflower oil and it still be OK??

TIA :)

When I said, "I have a parent..." I'm the homeroom mom. The teacher knows this child has a peanut allergy and took the 4th grader's word that she's not allergic to almonds as well. I'm going to do sunflower for her to be safe.

We decided that the lava gloss is a go because there's more girls than boys. I have two boys that I made blue lava (blueberry) for and they luv it! So if the child wants to have it they can if not than that's ok.

The balm is a good idea if they weren't making it themselves, but this will be an actual center they come to (one by one) and make. They're doing a .5ml roller bottle. Its last minute and I didn't have time for anything else. I was told Friday night at 4pm and was sick most of the weekend.

So Lava for Lips is what its going to be (for better or worse)!!!! ;)

I survived the craft.... barely. I started out too slow and 22 in an hour isn't long enough when you do that! The kids LOVED the LIP LAVA (Lava Lip Gloss slipped out a few times), but the boys didn't care. The general census was "this is cool" and "awesome". I was worried about the boys when I think it was a bigger hit w/ them then w/ the girls. I guess its all in how you present it.

Side note about the student allergeric to peanuts... thank God her mom came in to help so she was able to confirm almonds (SAO) were ok!!