Hi everybody

Patience

I have tested one so far. Burned beautifully. Used an RRD 47. The rim becomes translucent just before it needs to be hugged. Although I didn't hug it in the ususal way, just sort of ran my finger around the outside. Last weekend I made a 4x6. Will post a pic of its test burn.

What are your thoughts on using this as a base?

I have tested one so far. Burned beautifully. Used an RRD 47. The rim becomes translucent just before it needs to be hugged. Although I didn't hug it in the ususal way, just sort of ran my finger around the outside. Last weekend I made a 4x6. Will post a pic of its test burn.

What are your thoughts on using this as a base?

Dunno, I've never heard of anyone doing it. I would think you'd need a big wick and that it would mushroom and maybe soot badly in a draft. I'd suspect the top turns to goo rather than melting normally. I have no idea how it would perform as far as scent throw goes.

You mean 100% microcrystalline?

Top...just went to read the label on this box. "Crystalline pillar blend". So let me revoke my first answer...:whistle:

Have you checked out Strahl & Pitsch on Long Island? Very nice people. What I'm using is 486P.

BTW...like your screen name. Is there really a hill in the Murray Hill section? For me it always brings to mind Lucy Ricardo's phone number.

Top...just went to read the label on this box. "Crystalline pillar blend". So let me revoke my first answer...:whistle:

Have you checked out Strahl & Pitsch on Long Island? Very nice people. What I'm using is 486P.

BTW...like your screen name. Is there really a hill in the Murray Hill section? For me it always brings to mind Lucy Ricardo's phone number.

LOL, that makes more sense.

I love that the Ricardos lived in Murray Hill. I never would have remembered that unless you mentioned it. Murray's mansion used to be around my nearest intersection and I discovered via skates and bicycle that there really is a hill. In fact it's downhill in every direction from my building, hence the moniker.

Let me know if you try this wax. I love it.

And...I have to add that Lucy didn't actually live in Murray Hill, it was the telephone exchange that they would use...operator may I have

Murray Hill 5-5555...I read once that if the Ricardo's address existed, it would be somewhere out into the East river! I love Lucy trivia.

Let me know if you try this wax. I love it.

And...I have to add that Lucy didn't actually live in Murray Hill, it was the telephone exchange that they would use...operator may I have

Murray Hill 5-5555...I read once that if the Ricardo's address existed, it would be somewhere out into the East river! I love Lucy trivia.

Do you remember their address? Any Lucy trivia buff surely would. ;)

I can't remember their address...because I CRS. The only thing I retain is water. :confused:
Heh, turns out a Google search brings it up lickety split (I think that term was more popular back then). They lived at 625 E 68th Street. It would be the Upper East Side if not for being in the river. The real addresses top out at around 500 near York Ave.

I can't remember their address...because I CRS. The only thing I retain is water. :confused:
LMAO.....funny Patience....we have something in common. I have been to Mars......you know....had dinner with one of the "little green men"....and it does look like a sunset on the planet. Very pretty I might add. Donita