Shampoo Bar **Cut Pics Added**

Grumpy Girl

Oh I like that. Got any you wanna sell? PM me please if you do

Oops, I've changed my domain since this post, here's the label for that soap. I've revised it a bit since this thread but it's still pretty close.

gyhstlabel.jpg

Your lables are just the cutest!! I loved the one on your bombs. Very creative. I love soap bars. I have recently converted and become a believer. I'll bet yours smelled and performed beautifully. That scent really takes me back.

Seriously Julia? You've never used a soap bar? With all those wonderful products you make, I would have guessed you made soap bars too. You should give it a try. They really do work well. Years ago, I had tried a Burts Bees one and it made my hair feel like straw. I was very skeptical about making one but finally did. At first, I didn't know what to think - they strip all the build up out of your hair. I used only salon shampoos and I don't use conditioner. My hair, when wet, felt kind of dry. But when it did dry, it was so soft. I was told to keep using it because they got better so I did. After a few uses, I did start to notice a difference so I gave them out to my testers. I have been giving them out to others as well just to see how they do before I debut them at my next show. So far, everyone just loves them and those customers that I gave out samples too already are starting to call to ask when they will be out. Give em a try - I think you will like them.

Watch out if your vinegar is too concentrated and you've just shaved your legs....

Ask me how I know!

I use about 1/4 cup vinegar (any kind, but remember cider does have a bit of a scent) in a pitcher of water as a final final rinse.

I put the vinegar in the pitcher and set it in the corner of the shower then finish filling it with water when I need it.