NGs Best Friends CP

KJohnson

I made this CP about 5 weeks ago....

the first picture is the day i cut the soap....the second picture is about 5 weeks curing....and yesterday I sliced the bars in half to give away as samples.....what a pretty surprise..too bad it wont stay that way...

Sooo just so ya'll know Best Friends will discolor..but it still smells great.

post-1508-139458394703_thumb.jpg

post-1508-139458394704_thumb.jpg

I love it though

Best Friends is my favorite FO .. I havent had a problem with it discoloring in MP though.. Must be a CP thing??

Christina

If it turns the CP brown, there is a very good chance it'll turn the MP brown eventually as well. I had Pink Sugar turn some MP a lovely shade of dark tan once, and it took it about a month or two before it turned. Only time will tell.

If it turns the CP brown, there is a very good chance it'll turn the MP brown eventually as well. I had Pink Sugar turn some MP a lovely shade of dark tan once, and it took it about a month or two before it turned. Only time will tell.

Yup..just one more reason to be sure you test everything before you begin to sell it. Sometimes the change in color is pretty gradual, and it can be several weeks before you realize it's ugly ugly brown. How embarrasing would it be if you had sold it in it's pretty state to someone only to have that happen? lol...probably not a repeat buyer. If it happened to me I'd freak heheheh! Anyway, my point was to reiterate Grumpy's point lol..MP is no exception, sometimes it just takes a bit longer.