Soap supplies at candles and supplies

Guest EMercier

Guest EMercier

Just wanted to post, unless ya'll already know. I just looked at candles and supplies website to order some wax and they are carrying different oils now. I know they carried some, but now they have shea and mango butters as well and palm oil. Some of the prices are reasonable (in between those co-op times). I don't know about the Shea and Mango butters though. I mean it might be OK for me, since I can just go and pick it up and not have to pay for shipping. SO I guess when you get some candle stuff, you can put a few other soaping things in there as well.

Thanks for the heads up. You should try their Peonies and Peaches FO, it is great. Let me know if you will be picking anything up. I am sure it would be cheaper for you to ship it to me than from me to order from them. I am in Western PA and probably won't be traveling out your way for quite some time (although dh's grandparents travel out to the Pottstown area quite often).

Steph