Calypso / **Cut Pics Added!**

I thought I'd try my first big girl batch of 5 lbs using ICS's Calypso. Description is for a mango and lime blend. I'm also trying out my new select shades colors. So far I like them. No in the pot swirl for this one, I'm tired of marble. :D I went for a regular swirl in the mold.

Hopefully it'll turn out. We'll see tomorrow.

calypso2.jpg

**Edit**

Well, damnit... if there is an oil on the market that hasn't been tested for CP and it discolors to a golden/dark brown I'm gonna find it. This one will be brown in a few days, notice the edges. I didn't scent the swirls, but then again I usually don't and they still turn. My swirlies didn't make it all the way through, but I'll fix that with the next batch. I thought it smelled similar to their Tequila Lime OOB, but decided to try it anyway. Live and learn, right?

calypsocut.jpg

if there is an oil on the market that hasn't been tested for CP and it discolors to a golden/dark brown I'm gonna find it.

At least you just get discoloration! It seems like every new scent I try morphs into something nasty. I'd take brown soap over stinky soap anyday! *lol*

Thanks everybody.

I'm going to market this soap as alien soap for the kids. My GOD it's ugly. Fugly even. it's brown, spotted and the lime green is just as bright as it can be. I think a rebatch is in order. Ugh. I'd take a photo, but it would break the camera.