Jars from The Soap Dish

LaurieF

I've checked around the internet for 4 oz butter jars with lids and wonder why containers from the store "The Soap Dish" cheaper than the others I checked. Anybody use this supplier?. I live in MI and I'm trying to find the best value. Where do y'all like to get your containers? And what size do you like the best?

I have purchased from The Soap Dish before and was happy with my containers. I ordered the 2 oz double wall jars. I have also had great luck with http://www.bayousome.com/ . They are in Georgia and have really good prices. I also order from www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com. They are in Ohio and have very quick service. Another favorite is https://www.elementsbathandbody.com/ . They don't have tons of selection, but great prices and quick quick service. They are located in Kentucky.

Ann

I use the rounded bottom 4oz white double wall with black dome lid.

50 jars

Bayusome with lids $23.37

The Soap Dish with lids $27.00

Wholesale Supplies has 48 jars with lids for $22.60.

For the type of jar I use, The Soap Dish is the most expensive.

I guess it would depend on where you live. Bayusome is $.02 cheaper than MMS for my jars but MMS is one state away and Bayusome is across the country. MMS would be cheaper for me with shipping.

BayouSome.com only charges exact shipping, which makes them a good all around choice no matter where you are located. We have lots of customers in Idaho, Washington, and California.