Jason's Da-Bomb!! Got my 464 Wax!!

Jason is really on his game! I think it's great that we have manufacturers and suppliers willing to bear the expense of sending out free samples to us for testing. I realize it helps them with their marketing, but giving chandlers free wax to play with is like handing out free "nose candy" to a cokehead! I sure don't see Cargill, Honeywell or any other wax supplier doing this (other than Greenleaf :grin2: )

Be sure and post your test results on the Official 464 Test Results thread so we can keep everything together nice and neat! ;)

geek

Jason is really on his game! I think it's great that we have manufacturers and suppliers willing to bear the expense of sending out free samples to us for testing. I realize it helps them with their marketing, but giving chandlers free wax to play with is like handing out free "nose candy" to a cokehead! I sure don't see Cargill, Honeywell or any other wax supplier doing this (other than Greenleaf :grin2: )

Be sure and post your test results on the Official 464 Test Results thread so we can keep everything together nice and neat! ;)

geek

Geek... You could not have said it better!!!

Jason definitely has his game face on!!!santa chee

It's like Christmas when I get these new waxes to try!!!santa cool

I will post my results on the Official 464 thread... to funny!!

I got my sample as well today and a generous sample at that. I am new to soy wax and it is exciting to have the privilege to venture into using soy through your sample offer. In this day and age it is rare to find a business like yours that is willing to take the extra step to promote their products and I for one really appreciate it.

THANK YOU, Jason.

I got my sample as well today and a generous sample at that. I am new to soy wax and it is exciting to have the privilege to venture into using soy through your sample offer. In this day and age it is rare to find a business like yours that is willing to take the extra step to promote their products and I for one really appreciate it.

THANK YOU, Jason.

What company is Jason associated with? Would like to try a sample of their wax! Thanks!