Window Lettering

lindsaycb

I have no idea what I'm looking for...so any help would be wonderful.

I need a simple window decal for temporary signage on my new shop. I don't want to fork over money right now for the official building sign until June(ish)

Does anyone have a reliable source? I'd like it clear with just the logo in white lettering, pretty simple I hope. Oh and a border.

Maybe get a static decal that you can put on the inside window? I can't imagine it would be too expensive, except is the sign is really big. I'm sure they would charge based on size and how many colors. If you have the logo already done, it should be pretty easy.

Look for a printing shop in the yellow pages.

Not sure about this, so I'm not sure I am much help, just throwing ideas out!:grin2:

We paint our windows, work great!

Just cheap tempra or water based paints. (Dollar store) Print your sign on a print program in reverse and tape it ourside facing in, then trace and paint. Then we just wash it off or if it's a huge sign we apinted (we paint our specials on the windows) we use a scrapper.

HTH:D

That's exactly what we did at the shop Chris! It comes off super easy with a paint scraper! People sure laughed when I had the front windows all taped up, but they sure do the same thing now!

You can use the "poster" printing option to get huge graphics and letterings on it, just cut and tape it together, then tape the whole thing on the window.

You don't need special painting skills.. I can't even draw a stick figure! Just print out what you want, tape it to the outside of the window facing in, and trace and fill in! Super cheap and easily changeable!

If you have a Kinkos copy center close to you, check with them. I purchased a vinly banner from them for a booth I have at a craft mall. It was around $20.00 for a 4' or 4 1/2' long by 12" high. They made it while I waited. If you don't have a Kinkos maybe other copy centers make them.