Soft Plastic Squeeze Bottles

Hibiscus

I've looked everywhere for these and can't find them. I have the semi soft squeeze bottles which work great for shampoo, lotion and shower gels, but I am looking for something that can be used for thicker solutions. A bottle with a large opening for easy filling as well as the Tottle cap. I've seen various products that use this type of plastic bottle. It's very soft and easy to squeeze. Does anybody know what I am decribing? Perhaps I should just go with a pump? ahhhh:(

I've looked everywhere for these and can't find them. I have the semi soft squeeze bottles which work great for shampoo, lotion and shower gels, but I am looking for something that can be used for thicker solutions. A bottle with a large opening for easy filling as well as the Tottle cap. I've seen various products that use this type of plastic bottle. It's very soft and easy to squeeze. Does anybody know what I am decribing? Perhaps I should just go with a pump? ahhhh:(

I think you are looking for MDPE "Medium Density Polyethylene" Malibu Tubes. Try this link for photos and see if these are what you aer looking for.

http://www.bayousome.com/?m=malibu.htm

Bill Griffith

Thanks but I have that type already. I am looking for soft plastic tubes like vaseline lotion type or a hair mask .One with a large opening to sqeeze a thick solution out. The malibu tubes that I have are too rigid in my oppinion. I suppose I could attempt to find a cap with a larger opening....I do believe the type of tube am looking for is filled first and then sealed at the bottom. Now that I think about it more I found these tubes once and can't remember where...well thanks and if you have any other ideas please share..

I got some awesome ones at scent works, but it seems that they are not going to carry them anymore:( Good thing I am in the final testing phases of my shampoo, or else I would of had to repackage all over again.....really bites cuz I really, really liked the bottles. They were super squeezable soft. Not sure if they have any left or not.......

Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.kangarooblue.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_99&products_id=215

I am thinking of trying these for a body butter- I'm not crazy about putting it in jars. You do need an impulse sealer to seal the tube.

YES! these are exactly what I want. Thanks So Much. Um Now I need someone to compare these with!..:D

I got some awesome ones at scent works, but it seems that they are not going to carry them anymore:( Good thing I am in the final testing phases of my shampoo, or else I would of had to repackage all over again.....really bites cuz I really, really liked the bottles. They were super squeezable soft. Not sure if they have any left or not.......

Thanks so much for sharing that. I guess I could use them to test my product in but I am pretty sure it will work much better in a tube than in a Jar.