Printer died

Had to buy a new printer today....I remember there had been some conversation about them..so I read what everyone said and went on my search. Best Buy had TWO ( all I wanted was a color-laser printer...no 3 in 1 combos or anything)

Sam's Club didn't have much more.

Staples had the best selection. I wound up with an Oki C3200 after weighing out the options and matching them against my needs.....on sale for $299.

I guess that was ok. It had $399. on the tag....could be the way it always is. What do I know about all this? N A D A!

NOW, if I could just get it hooked up properly...and I thought it would be as easy as the last. There is no "port to port" like my old HP 1100...and this Linksys wireless router houdini I have on the computer confuses the issue....with me anyway. BACK to get a cord/wire...something to plug this into somewhere!

Printers are too heavy...I should have called Mandisa to haul this thing...

and,

now I have a serious headache!

NOT my idea of a fun day..I would just as soon buy tires.

All that...and "In Justice"..my TV show was just.. ABSENT tonight:cry2: Whats up with that?

Whew,,,made it through printer hell. I had 200 packets to do. 10 pages..4 color/6 B&W.

Bravo for the new printer. It made it through 1937 of the copies without having to change the cartridge....not bad for a starter cartridge! I had a LOT of black ink ( with this logo:cool2: )..so I was impressed!!!! I put the new black cartridge in and she was off and running again! 2000 copies in 2 days PLUS I got brave and decided to give the business cards a whirl....add 200 perfect business cards.

If the thing died tonight, I got my money's worth! It was going to cost more than I invested in this printer to have them printed!

For someone who is techno-challenged, this has been quite the feat! :yay:

Amazing what a person can do by themselves in two very short months when you set your mind to it. I am starting to get this thing rolling here!

Thanks to all for your help!

Special thanks to Mystical Angel , Grumpy Girl and Tess for the moral support and good, solid, direction!