RE's Satsuma

Grumpy Girl

Please, please, please try it. Or email angie at SNC and ask her. She would still have the info, it was one of her oils. Her email is supposed to work till the end of the month.

When you do try it let me know, that is the next one I wanted to soap.

Please, please, please try it. Or email angie at SNC and ask her. She would still have the info, it was one of her oils. Her email is supposed to work till the end of the month.

When you do try it let me know, that is the next one I wanted to soap.

Carrie, I've got the oils cooling for this baby now. I've never had any luck getting Angie to answer my emails, so screw it... into the pot it goes!

If it discolors, I'll just save it for scrubs/butters.

Still debating on color though.

I'm going to butt in here, its late so maybe one of you already said this as I'm reading (barely) and saying what??

How about a thin layer of green as the peel and white w/ orange swirls. I think orange when I smell this scent. I also like orange with white swirls (this is what I'd probably do).

Sharon will you share where you got your FO, I almost ordered it a few weeks ago from a FL supplier, I think on the East Coast (can't remember the name as it was from a thread on this forum). Is it true to the Body Shop's satsuma? I have their body oil from a few years ago and LUV it :drool: .

I can't WAIT to see the pics.

OH Sharon another question do you warm all your FOs?? What's the advantage to this (I did read someone that warmed their oil, but can't remember why).

Not Sharon...

She said it was from RE, Rustic Escentuals, Aroma Haven. They just bought out SoapNCandles. The Satsuma from RE/AH is an SNC fo.

I have some of this FO and I have some of The Body Shop Satsuma sugar scrub and they are identical to my nose.

HTH

Ohhhhh thanks Carrie that's what I needed to hear as I LUV this scent. It will rank up their with Pink Sugar once I get my hands on this FO. Can't wait to hear GG's results :yay: .

Off the bed now ~ sweet (satsuma) dreams for me now that I know where to get the dup. So glad I didn't place that order. Do you recommend any other FOs from RE (as I've never shopped there)?? TIA :)

Yup, Carrie nailed it. It's a dead on from Rustic Essentials. Love it!

I also ordered 1 oz. samples of Bonsai, Raindance, Badedas and Lovely ($11 a pound CHEAPER than SW) and I'm soaping them all in just a few minutes. If the samples work out, it's 1 pounders for me next time around. I love the 4 samples OOB. I'd love to get them all in wax too... maybe next time around.

I'm leaning towards an orange/coral swirl right now for the Satsuma. My recipe is a fast tracer even with warmed FO and I don't have tons of time to play with this one. I do warm my FO and even put them into the base oils before I do anything else and it doesn't really help that much.