The SW order

Scented

Oh my,I can't get hooked. I can't get hooked.

The Sang. orange patchouli just sings mmm mmm good! The Full Moon is wonderful and that London Lemon Curd is sinful lol. Can't wait to use them and a ton of other FOs still waiting for applications lol!

Oh girl, I go to SW website at least once a day and make up my imaginary list:cheesy2: All reviews have been outstanding for them but I just can't make myself pay those kinds of prices. I know a lot of people say you get what you pay for but I'm still hesitant you know? I do have to order a lb of "Be Delicious" for my dd ( the one time I'll splurge on oils is for family ) and of course I can never just buy 1 lb when I'm trying to be frugal and want to save on shipping:rolleyes2 so I keep changing my list of other must haves.

Oh Scented you got the LLC too huh???? I love it I just got mine last week and I can't wait to try in some CP. SW is just as addictive to me as this board :P , especially when you're a member and get discounts, a girl like me loves a savings!!!!:D

Oh and you talk about me huh?!? You are hooked, what you are in is called "DENIAL" :laugh2:

Luckily patchouli makes me gag, but the LLC will be in my heart forever.......

Now why would I be in DENIAL? I have no problems ;):laugh2: But I love the patch :drool: Yep, Pam I got the LLC too lol. It's a rare treat to buy from SW because of their prices, so savings definitely help.

Jennster, I know where you're coming from.

I'm just sick because I didn't order fragrances when I got the discount code in email. They are my favorite fragrance supplier. I told myself I had plenty of fragrances in stock and then I started making soap and decided I wanted something other than what I have, but I let the sale expire without ordering. I refused to place an order until I get another discount code! Right before I got SW's email I got about 12 lbs of fragrance from NG & ICS. I have rotten timing.