Peak order!

:yay:

Got my first order from Peak today!

I'm surprised by the flat braid wicks! They don't look as the flat braid I buy here, they are a half in size, so now I have to test them.

Now I have sticky wax and UV inibitor yuppiiiiii

I thought I'd find a FO sample but there wasn't.

Doesn't peak include a free 1 oz. sample with orders?

Anyway I'm happy, I know it's a little thing for you all but for me is a litte conquer!

It might be buried in the peanuts. The 1 oz sample bottle is very small and easily gets lost in the peanuts. If it really isn't there you could let them know because maybe it got overlooked during packing. They could then give you 2 samples with your next order.

LMAO, I always dump my peanuts into a trashbag and hang it on the wall in the garage. Well one day I went to get some peanuts out of the bag and when I set it on the floor I heard it cluck. I reached down and pulled out a Peak fo sample. I set the bag down and again, clunk. I reached in and pulled out another sample. I also found some wick tabs that I ordered and forgot about that made it in there. I just kept thinking "Thank goodness I forgot about them and didn't call the company and complain about them being missing from an order."...LMAO.

That's another good reason to save the peanuts for re-use. You may find goodies in the bag when you re-use them.