Need Help Quick

Tara

You could even stick it in the fridge if it looks like it's gonna overheat... honest, it's ok! My last batch was a 3# log that went in the fridge and still gelled!

I think it did ok. but what do you mean by if you think it's going to over heat. I did put in the fridge I just left it on the countertop with uncovered and our house temp was about 72 degrees. This morning it looks like maybe some ash formed but other than that it looks ok.

I think it did ok. but what do you mean by if you think it's going to over heat. I did put in the fridge I just left it on the countertop with uncovered and our house temp was about 72 degrees. This morning it looks like maybe some ash formed but other than that it looks ok.

I'm by no means an expert soaper, but am developing a 6th soaper sense ;) With some batches, I get the feeling that it'll overheat if I notice that it's started gelling pretty quickly and is starting to sweat on top. In that case I'll throw it in the fridge. I've only had one batch try to get out of control on me and that was a milk batch.