For the Bath Bomb Challenged Like Myself

eugenia

Worth every penny of the 10 bucks P.A. By the time I found the right size dowel, got it cut, same for the tube, I bought the sucker. The $20 minimum just means you have to buy some of the pretty foils to wrap as well. :wink2: I broke my meatballer on my first try last year. Balls are just not happening!

I bought a meatballer when I first started to make bath bombs. I couldn't stand it and my bombs looked horrible. Then I bought some clear ball ornaments and they work perfect. I saw the tablet maker and the bombs wrapped in the colored foil- I thought it was a great way to package bombs. Glad this worked for you E.

Okay, super dumb question, but how do you get them out?????

The tube is open at both ends. You put the empty tube on a baggie, pour the mix in, push the dowel in and tap it with a hammer, then lift the tube and push the tablet out with the dowel.

Carrie, they are 2" across. With 2.2 ounces of mix, they're an inch high.

Maybe similar to this one. That is the next thing on my get list. :D

http://www.suppliesbystar.com/equipment.html

I have one like this that I bought in the classifieds. I have to agree the clear tube would be better. I tend to get mine crooked sometimes, and have to redo them. I really like mine though, and can package them better than the round ones.

Those are beautiful bombs. This is the first time I have ever seen a tablet maker, I must say it is quite a clever contraption. I just might give it a try one of these days. The thing is I was on vacation from work all week and I shopped myself nearly broke. Once I recuperate., I might be buying one of those!

My dear, the humidity here across the highway from you is now 86%! And it's been swampy here all day! I don't touch them unless it's below 60% (ok, maybe I'll go a little higher, after all this IS New Jersey). Cause even if I can get them to come out they end up warty anyway!

I want one of those forms though - I put a lot of energy into the little balls...

ok..going out the garage when I get home and stealing a piece of hubbys PVC pipe he is using to make a stand.. and going to lowes for a dowel rod..that is neat..and I am not liking my giant bath bombs I make with the clear ornament thing:undecided

ok..going out the garage when I get home and stealing a piece of hubbys PVC pipe he is using to make a stand.. and going to lowes for a dowel rod..that is neat..and I am not liking my giant bath bombs I make with the clear ornament thing:undecided

this was my first thought too! let me know if you have luck with it... going to hit home depot on the weekend!

Can you put it in the fridge to shrink, or freezer? Maybe heat it up a bit with a blow dryer to dry up and shrink. Thanks for posting this, I'll keep that in mind when I get mine made. Do not store with the dowel in the pipe.

I'm really liking this thing... maybe after I get moved it'll be first on the list. I like the idea of using a 2" label on them after wrapping them with foil. My only problem would be renaming them from Grumpy's Big Balls. LMAO!

Thanks for sharing!

I'm really liking this thing... maybe after I get moved it'll be first on the list. I like the idea of using a 2" label on them after wrapping them with foil. My only problem would be renaming them from Grumpy's Big Balls. LMAO!

Thanks for sharing!

Grumpy Chill Pills

The big Grumpy (LMAO, sounds like a turd)

Grumpy pills for all your ills!