Do you think Victorian jars could be seen as somewhat elegant?

7Angela7

I'll be moving to a much lower income state, and am gonna have to change my wax, jars or both. I want my products to be somewhat elegant, not too classy, but not prim either. I was using the elevation jars 85279sl.th.jpg and am now considering the Victorian jars.10ozvictorian8oq.th.jpg

Do you feel these jars are or could be fairly elegant?

Thanks!

It looks like a nice jar. If I am understanding this correctly, you are looking for a lower cost jar to fit the new area, right?

I'm trying to lower my costs whichever way I can, because I don't think my prices would fly in the new area. I am trying to change both my wax & jar so I could significantly lower my prices if possible. Candlescience would be about a 2 hour drive from where I would be living, so I'm trying to use them as my supplier for wax & jars since I would be driving there & picking them up. I LOVE the wax I use, but they are only on the west coast & it would cost me about $100/case to continue using that wax. :sad2:

I think they are fine.I changed to that for my 9 ounce jar.I do 8 ounce 9 ounce 10 ounce and 16 ounce.Think for now that will be the biggest size candle I will make.My Victorian jar is the 9 ounce size.

I do the 10 ounce classic jar and to me that is classy.Really like it and burns good.Did the octagon and that was my favorite BUT when you got closer to the bottom of the candle it was hard to light.Really a neat jar though and also burned perfect.

Later I will go to a 2? ounce candle but haven't decided which size and what style.

LynnS