GJ No. 2

Scented

Well the first batch of grapefruit jasmine I shredded up and put into this. I love the smell, but the chunks in it didn't do too well. I used the hot pink from Kim's coop, but are micas, oxides etc. supposed to have a smell?

[ATTACH]7111[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458404309_thumb.jpg

:drool: That is very beautiful! I love orange, pink, and creamy white together....mmmm!

Do you mean have a smell out of the bag or in the soap? The ones from the co-op I've used didn't seem to have an odor before soap or after soaping. Maybe it's just that particular color? I don't have enough experience with them to give you a straightforward answer. :rolleyes2

Brenda it was before going into soap. Smells like tuna or some kind of fish, but doesn't seem to be in the soap that I can tell.

Are you sure the Boy King hasnt been hiding his stash in your micas?...lol

I just went in and smelled all my micas...they are all normal. Pretty soap.

Are you sure the Boy King hasnt been hiding his stash in your micas?...lol

I just went in and smelled all my micas...they are all normal. Pretty soap.

Yeah I'm sure! Too high for his lazy butt to jump to lol! BUt that hot pink is still smellin' fishy. Dunno why either. It's the only one and damn I love that pink.

Well the first batch of grapefruit jasmine I shredded up and put into this. I love the smell, but the chunks in it didn't do too well. I used the hot pink from Kim's coop, but are micas, oxides etc. supposed to have a smell?

[ATTACH]7111[/ATTACH]

O drats why can't I see pics on here sometimes???????

pretty colors now that I have you quoted :)