Vetvyer soap

TexasBrat

I think photobucket is doing some site maintenance so that is probably why you can't see it or you are having trouble with it downloading slowly. :undecided

Vetvyer is a Bath and Body Works scent. Here is the description from Brambleberry:

Vetyver, BBW Type: This fragrance is a much beloved fragrance that Bath & Body Works (BBW) did in 2003. It is not a single note like the essential oil of the same name, but rather has top notes of Lemon & Rosemary. The middle notes contain florals, Sandalwood and Patchouli and finally, the luscious blend finishes off with musk and vetyver. This fragrance stays a lovely white in CP soap and performs wonderfully in all manner of soap and toiletries.

Makes more sense about photobucket than patience. I had looked and left for a few minutes so figured it was gone.

Boy you are gonna do a HP demo when we're all together again, right? :) Your soaps look good and I bet they smell great.

Boy you are gonna do a HP demo when we're all together again, right? :) Your soaps look good and I bet they smell great.
Yup. :D I already told Bunny that I would do one. Now don't go expecting me to know exactly what I'm doing and I won't use technical terms but more like mushy and squishy and plop. :laugh2:

Hello everyone,

Vetyver is a green grass type plant from which they make vetyver essential oil...most of the time it comes from Haiti (where i come from) or Java .....i've seen it, but never smelled it cause it grows on the countryside in Haiti, but my parents always told me that it's used to make perfume cause it's smells so good...