So Excited!

BizzyBs

I just placed my order!! Does he combine shipping or do i wait to get an email from him?

Thanks!

~Carlena~

I contacted him before I purchased about combining shipping and he said yes. He also contacted me right away to setup what I wanted on all of the products. I sent him a jpeg of what I wanted and he set it up for me on his vinyl cutter. He is a very nice man to work with...very quick to respond.

I don't know what the percentage is, but I do know you can take a deduction off your taxes. My accountant does all this for me. We just keep track of our mileage and he does the rest for us.

We used to have lettering like that on our car but just recently went to a different window covering - the kind you can't see when looking out your car windows - you can't see in the car but can see out. We had our logo put on there too. It looks great and doesn't block our vision out our back windows. We also did the side windows too with the same treatment.

I'm loving your sign, trust me signs like that get you noticed. When I started making candles over a year ago, I was traveling form GA to OH and I noticed someone's company from this board. They had a logo with their company's name on their jeep. I told my fiancee that, that was such and such and that they were on the msg board...and of course he thought I was crazy but he got the point eventually!!

I so wish I could remember their name, but at this moment, I'm having a brainfart. :)

Well, i did place my order, he does combine shipping & i emailed him about if they come off or can be vandalised by having someone else take them off & this is what Fred said: Hello. They do not come off easily and it would take quite a bit of work for a vandil to remove them. If you want to remove them a hair dryer can be used to loosen the glue, then alcohol can be used to remove any glue residue without harming the paint or window surface. Unfortunately, they can not be removed and reapplied to another surface, but at our prices they are cheap enough to buy new ones and really not worth the effort to try to save an old one anyway. Thanks, Fred

So that is some real good news! I got 2x4 banner & the (2)5x8 decals - since i drive a pickup I didnt want my whole back window taken up so i got these two so i could put them on the back side windows. I cannot wait to get them - thanks to Beckie for sharing:)

~Carlena~

Ok, i just heard from Fred again as i had mentioned Beckie had sent me his way & he would be getting lots of orders from us gals.....here is what he said: Carlena

I sure do owe Bizzy B's a lot of thanks. You are correct, we have gotten 4 orders from candle shops this weekend alone. We sure do appreciate the business. We are a small mom and pop shop which we started 5 years ago when I lost partial use of my left arm due to an auto accident. We do most of our marketing from ebay and from our website www.wholesaleadvertisingspecialties.com

Besides banners and signs we are also a full service embroidery shop and do custom t-shirts, hats, mouse pads, coasters, and hundreds of other custom products.

Fred

What a wonderful guy! Well i had to share this story he sent me!

~Carlena~