4045 Pillar

KJohnson

hmmmI made this 4x4 pillar with 4045H 3tsp stearic 1oz pp Peaks Sugar Cookie FO and I twisted a 36 flat ply

I posted some pictures with burn times..does this look like its burning OK?

I think that it is but here it is 10:30 and I wanna blow it out and call it a day...but I dont want to if it going to mess up the rest of the burn.

After I poured this I realized I should have added color to see the rustic "ness" of it...

Any suggestions? Thanks!

I added a picture after 4....4 hours burns this is what it looks like....but the flame gets like a torch.

Any suggestions? I cant imagine putting alarger wick in this

post-1508-139458406774_thumb.jpg

post-1508-139458406776_thumb.jpg

post-1508-139458406778_thumb.jpg

post-1508-139458406799_thumb.jpg

YESSSSS they are tough...Im having a hell of a time.

Ok with this 36 the flame gets oooo big...I will take another picture and show you..

I would love to get some 60 from ya Scented.

I didnt see any 60 listed on Peaks site I better go look again.

I think you've still got way too much of a rim on that candle. If you go up to a larger size you will consume much more of the wax so that you can hug it and then it will continue to curl in on itself and burn down beautifully. As far as the torch is concerned, are you trimming the wick periodically?

I think you've still got way too much of a rim on that candle. If you go up to a larger size you will consume much more of the wax so that you can hug it and then it will continue to curl in on itself and burn down beautifully. As far as the torch is concerned, are you trimming the wick periodically?

Will somebody please tell me what hugging a pillar is? I have never made pillars but everytime I see that expression I wonder what it means. Thanks