Layered Soap

mysticglow

Absolutely gorgeous!!! You follow directions well! Did you scent all 3 layres?

Yes, all layers are scented. The two outside layers are colored with Burgandy Oxide and the middle layered is colored with Lemon Yellow Select Shades. The whole process went very smooth and I'm really happy with the result. Now if I could only learn to cut the bars evenly. Anyone have a tutorial for cutting consistantly sized bars? LOL!! :rolleyes2

Here's my layered soap per Brenda's tutorial. Thank you Brenda :cheesy2:

Scented with SW Yuzu Japanese Grapefruit.

:bliss: What a fabulous layered bar! Fantastic! And I know for a fact your bar smells great because I just got some of that FO. Loverly to the max! Colors are beautiful. :)

:bliss: What a fabulous layered bar! Fantastic! And I know for a fact your bar smells great because I just got some of that FO. Loverly to the max! Colors are beautiful. :)

SW YJG is a fabulous scent!! I've used it several times and the fragrance stays strong in my soaps. Thanks for the thumbs up Brenda! :rolleyes2 You are the goddess of beautiful soaps!!

Very pretty soap! :highfive:

I too just got SW Yuzu (along with 9 other scents during their vacation sale :shocked2: ) I can't wait to get back to soaping and the Yuzu will be one of my first batches. Maybe I'll even try layering now that Brenda has kindly posted her tutorial!