ICS & The Lebermuth Company

jakalex

I received an email today about ICS carrying this companies oils:

Indiana Candle Supplies is proud to announce that it has teamed with, local neighbor and Manufacturer, The Lebermuth Company, Inc. to bring you a new Fragrance and Essential Oil Distributorship.

The Lebermuth Comapny is a family owned business and since 1908 has been a grower and direct supplier of essential oils produced in the US and from many countries throughout the world.

Now direct through Indiana Candle Supplies "mini muth" distributorship you are able to purchase Lebermuth oils in smaller quantities with no minimum order requirements, for catalog merchandise. Fragrance and Essential oils will be priced at or below Lebermuth's 5lb pricing. Therefore, you do not have to be a big buyer in order to get big savings.

We will gradually be adding Lebermuth's entire catalog to the "mini muth" site, however, in the mean time, if there are any catalog items not yet listed, that you must have, please send us an email at MiniMuthMail@aol.com

Are these oils suppose to be really good???????

I have found that as with all companies, some of the oils are good, and some are not. I also know that Lebermuth used to send out free samples. I have not ordered samples in a while, but I would guess they still do. I do use a few of their oils--and I am very happy with them and they are very good sellers. I do know that Lebermuth has quantity and pricing minimums, which can sometime be hard to meet. So I see it as a benefit that ICS is able to do this.

Just MHO.