Layered Octagon Rustic

Everito!!! Me thinks you are doing goodito! That looks great and gives me a color mixing idea!! Oh yeah. Now to find a scent to match the color idea :P

Keep it up! I wanna see more.

Thanks to all of you and thank -you too scented - goodito..lol.. That one came out ok. But I dare not show any of you the other two that I poured from the same wax....yuck.:sad2: ..they were god awful...LOL...one is already back in a presto pot...might as well try some sort of salvage operation. (maybe tomorrow) But hey, I'm still learning right.

Well, I said that I dare not post the picks of the two rejects that I poured from the same batch of wax. I'll post them here on the tail end of this thread. The reject on the left was the one that I tossed back into the presto pot right off the bat. The one on the right, I gave to a very good friend, who said that he liked it. :grin2: As you can see I was telling the truth when I said that they were godawful...lol....

The second pic is from my salvage operation of the wax from the one on the left, plus one lb. of uncolored wax. Nothing great, but better.

post-4010-139458407263_thumb.jpg

post-4010-139458407267_thumb.jpg