Storing soy tarts

I have read the threads about storing tarts and I purchased some storage containers with the #5 on the bottom.

My problem is that they dry out while in the containers. I just purchased new ones with a better fitting lid to see if it helps, but my question is: Should I also wrap them BEFORE putting them into the containers? (I am searching for polypro bags for this purpose).

I use EzSoy with beeswax.

I know the question seems silly, but I couldn't find threads specific for storing soy tarts. I would love to shrink wrap them but wouldn't the soy be too soft?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :D

TIA

I really don't think they are drying out because of the containers. I use and have used these types of containers for years. And depending on the batch of soy I get the wax will dry out. Since you use bees wax I would up the amount while you have this batch of wax. Just got a new batch from Aug. and it so nice and moist/oily. I'm sure I will have no trouble with it. The way I can tell if it will be a drying batch is if the flakes are kinda crunchy. I never noticed when I got a new skid in March that some were from Dec. and really those should have been used first but they were on the bottom and I just got into them. So my tarts are drying out and ones I have had made for months are still pretty. Hope you don't have too much more in stock. Also when you order make sure it is a newer batch.

I really don't think they are drying out because of the containers. I use and have used these types of containers for years. And depending on the batch of soy I get the wax will dry out. Since you use bees wax I would up the amount while you have this batch of wax. Just got a new batch from Aug. and it so nice and moist/oily. I'm sure I will have no trouble with it. The way I can tell if it will be a drying batch is if the flakes are kinda crunchy. I never noticed when I got a new skid in March that some were from Dec. and really those should have been used first but they were on the bottom and I just got into them. So my tarts are drying out and ones I have had made for months are still pretty. Hope you don't have too much more in stock. Also when you order make sure it is a newer batch.

I never even considered the wax! It was a 10lb sample so I am almost done with it. When I reorder, can I request a newer batch?

Thank you for your advice, I am very appreciative!!!

I would ask, do you know when the sample was made? My batch from March or April was fine. I would ask and see what they say. Also if adding bees wax I would think it would harden the wax up enough to shrink wrap just fine. Just keep an eye on them maybe heat from the bottom. I don't shrink so I really shouldn't give advice.......

You know.... I can't find a date on this wax :undecided It doesn't say.

Hopefully it will not dry out too much! I just made a slew of tarts to test different scents.... and I make them for my own enjoyment so it will take me a little while to get through all of these :D ..... but I do love it. If they will last and not dry out... I will be sending some off as gifts to family. But I guess I will just have to wait and see. I am going to hold off on shrink wrapping.... my hubby will hurt me if I spend more money!!!

Thank you for your help!