I Found Her!!!! The Soap Fairy!!!!

Grumpy Girl

You are freakin' KILLING ME HERE:laugh2: :laugh2:

You just let me know when I can start putting in requests. All of a sudden I have a thousand things I want you to do for me NOW that I know you have unlimited talent. ( well....I always knew it, I am just starting to see your colorful, playful, "taunt me until I buy" side. )

Remember....EVERYTHING is for sale!

Aww, thanks. If that statement is true, does that mean I can pimp out The Man? I can dress him up in my cute little D&G mini that hasn't seen the light of day in years and point him towards the nearest corner lot. LMAO!

I was seriously into messing around with polymer clay about 3-4 years ago. Mort here was created one night when I couldn't sleep. Somewhere in this house is a craft unit with a TON of polymer clay and tools. Maybe I'll try to find it again.

Request away my dear... I'm unemployed at the moment and have plenty of free time. ;)

I love him, he's super cute. :)

Mort here was created one night when I couldn't sleep. Somewhere in this house is a craft unit with a TON of polymer clay and tools. Maybe I'll try to find it again.

I love polymer clay, I have made a lot of things too. I hope you post some more of your creations.