need color help

I'm doing a couple baskets for the great aunts in the family reunion this weekend and i want to do them in fall colors, i need to know what colors to use to make a deep dark golden color for my amish harvest and a deep dark orange for pumkin pie, i already have some a darker than usual apple pie color , light brown / tan so i wanted to keep away from that color. thanks

Thank you all, yea a burnt orange is what i'm trying to get for my pumpkin pie, i m going to put gingerbread in the basket and its already a deep tan, i was trying to think of something to make the amish harvest like a dark yellow, not bright sunshine. you guys are a big help thanks.

LOL! no candleman, i swirled a little dab of brown color with a toothpick in them, just for the heck of it. i do a few of my tarts like this. scented ... i'm been on a couple boards, where they really put you down for your grammer, spelling and goof ups. the last place i left had a lot of nice people on it but also a few "perfect people" on it, that had nothing but bad to say if you made a mistake, so i' said heck with it and left i had asked for help with my dog and got accused of all kind of things, like these people was in my house and knew me:smiley2: so when i goof up on here and noboy points it out in a mean way, i'm thankful for that. because my grammer & spelling is bad:laugh2:

Thank you Anna, i owe it all to the help i get here, i 'm not good at colors LOL!

Sometime when you have the time, try about 3 or 4 drops of ivory per lb. as someone else said earlier in the thread. The ivory made a deep gold that you might like as well. Ay least mine did.

One other thing - whatcha gonna do with all those eggs. :D