CP- Amber Romance Cut pic added last page

dcroome2005

I can cut it around 1 pm today. I had problems with it. Last night around 11 pm I peaked at it and it had little "dew spots" is what I call it all over and it was the color of the soap. I wiped it the best I could this morning at 5:30. So when I get my beveler I will have to slice off a thin layer of the top. I am wondering if it's because I used a lot of that mica. Remember my first batch that I put mica in- it didn't show. This time, I may have overcompensated and ruined the soap. UGH!

Trust me, no matter what it looks like, I will share pics- It's the only way I will get feedback as to what I am doing wrong. :)

Christina

I think you may need to wait longer than 24hrs before you cut or start doing a small water discount. I am not sure what recipe you are using, but man those sure look extra soft. If you try doing one of those things, you will have much better results when cutting.

Aside form the cuts, you definitely have the coloring and fragrance down pact. great job