Cool Fresh Scent...

dublon

from Royal Aromatics..

I had a sample of this FO and used it in some soy wax!! It's awesome... I really like it. I would also like to make some soap with it!!

What I would like to know is: Is Royal the only one that carries this FO??? Or are some of the other suppliers carrying it under another name!!

The thing is I'm trying to avoid having to spend the $50.00 minumum from them..plus shipping, plus brokerage fee, plus duty... :D

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance!!

Why not ask some of your fellow Canadian soapers or candle makers if they would like to go in on your order so you don't have to foot the whole $50 bill.

I don't know anything about that scent. Perhaps RA will give you the names of any suppliers who carry that fragrance so that you can buy from them instead.

Have you tried typing in the name of the fragrance to see what pops up?

Have you tried typing in the name of the fragrance to see what pops up?

Yup.. I've tried that already!! Came up with absolutely nothing using scentforum.com

Push comes to shove I'll ask my Canadian supplier to get me some as they do deal with RA directly!! It's just a bit more expensive that way, that's all!

Thanks anyway!