Does anyone know if Alabsters and NG's melt & Pour is the same?

ScentsandMore

Why not just drive there? I was there this summer and they had all of their fragrances out on display, along with some jars and containers that were not on their website. I also received free samples while I was there.

I loved being able to sniff all of the fragrances and I took notes of my favorites for future reference. The person working there was super helpful. Just give them a call and make an appointment to make sure someone will be there to meet you. I think a twenty minute drive will definitely be worth your time.

I drive up there... it's only a little over an hour away for me. Well worth it to stock up on all the really heavy stuff like wax and jars and soaping oils. I've never tried their FO's though and probably won't. It was nice to be able to sniff though.

The guy there said he throught it was the same MP as BC uses... but I didn't ask who manufactured it. I want them to carry SFIC, but they say SFIC won't sell to them because they'll have to buy too much. As if that made any sense to me at all. I'd think that would be the goal for any company. Anyway, it's too expensive as it is, but he promised they would be carrying case quantities soon. We'll see.

The company they buy from is located in Canada, and I can tell you they are a lot cheaper than SFIC (I have their wholesale sheet). I used to use that company's m&p before, and was happy with it until I gave other brands a try. For me, I found out it just didn't lather as well as other brands.

I'm not bashing that brand or trying to prevent you from buying it from Alabaster or anywhere else. It's a very affordably priced soap, and you can make a lot of money off of it selling it at craft shows, etc.