glitter

chiptooth

7/8 of an ounce is almost 1 ounce, that would be a good amount to play with just depends on how much you're gonna put in your recipe and how much of the recipe you're gonna make. ;)

I'm thinking if you took the sandwich size baggies and filled it with 7/8 of an ounce it would fill it maybe an inch or just a touch less, but don't quote me on that. (I'm remembering my mica came in a baggie and that's just about how it filled the sandwich baggie it came in).

Oh I just saw that you said it was from WSP, duh!! I ordered some glitter from them a looong time ago, let's see, I still have it here (or what's left of it) somewhere, let me see if it says how much was in the orginal tiny bag.

Duh, it came in one of those tiny little bottles, and it's 7/8oz.

I remember I lost it at one point, and needed some and went out and bought some at the craft store, and it's the same exact stuff. and I got THAT in the scrapbooking dept.

The bottle I have here does NOT say cosmetic grade, but it does say .008 superfine, which is the same as what I got at the craft store.

I've been using both, whichever one I grab first, and I can't tell the difference in soaps or on top of my candles. ;)

HTH