Hello Everybody!

Hi,

This is the members photo section... you will get more answers by posting your questions in the general candle making section and or the fragrance sections of the board.

Its all a matter of personal preference on your questions. If there were one company better than all the others there would only be one company in business. You just have to cherry pick and see what works best for you. I would think twice about the crisco.... just read posts and use the search button for a week or so and all your basic questions will be answered.

The main thing is most of us prefer to help people who help themselves and find answers and test. ie: make candle, test candle, if the candle aint worth a darn.... ask why after telling us what wax, scent, wick, jar, color ect you used. Then you will get a ton of replies with many different answers that YOU must decide whice one you think is right. Its just everyones opinion on here and there are not that many here that are full time chandlers hence all the testing that people need to do to make a great product. Welcome, Bruce

:wave: Hi and welcome to the board! Bruce words of wisdom were right on. There are so many candle supply company's out there right now. What might work for you is looking for one that is close to where you live. That might narrow things down a bit for right now. There are so many wonderful sections on this board that if you do a search, you can pull up information on about anything. I think you will be spending hours and hours reading the next few days. Making candles is so much fun, but waaaaayyyy more complicated and involved than I thought it ever would be. Good Luck !