Quality of Emu oil?

Sharon in KY

I bought 16 oz of Emu oil in January from WSP. I was finishing up some I bought FNWL so didn't open for a few months. It came in two sealed 8 oz bottles with a date of 1/06 and good for 1 year. I put in fridge like I do all my oils. Well when I did get it out and poured in some of the soap cream I bought I could the smell, yuck. Ruined for me the whole batch. I can't stand the natural smell of unrefined shae, Borage oil, Hempseed oil, wheatgerm, green oilve oil etc. Have given away many oils because of this smell.

Since WSP says I should have opened when I got them and complained then, they will not give me my money back. I just need to know if FNWL is still a good sorce for a scent free Emu? I have been buying Emu for years and bought from several different companys , don't even remember their names and the ones that had a smell seemed to be the soap grade not a lotion grade. Anyone else have this problem??