Grubby candle with cutout?

I bought a grubby silicone mold with a ribbon cutout in it. I have tried to fill with wax and that is just not working. The wax will run in the grubbies. Hope you know what I mean. I am either going to make these for a t-lite or electric since they have the center already out. The candles are poured white and ready for some pink color for the ribbon. Going to have to dig out the one I keep experimenting on cause it looks like crap. Plus the wax is cooling so fast it's looking wavy. Any tidbits of help would be greatly

appricated....

23d0-24grubribpil.jpg

Mix what? Mix paint with candle medium? Well that way I should get a good pink. But will the light show throw like a sheer pink? I know with regular paint it will not let the light through. I have to have these done by thursday, had months to work on them, just like my kids with homework. Now I'm going to Hobby Lobby. I have a sample pk. of candle paint but nothing like a pink.